We had the pleasure of assisting with the successful fundraiser for Midwest Food Bank; held at Pinewood Studios in beautiful Fayetteville, Georgia. Midwest Food Bank does amazing things for several states. Monica Kaufman Pearson was the speaker and Michael Stuart Productions was the host. We made commissioned wall-hangings that were auctioned off during a formal dinner.
Thank you for requesting your DBWoodcrafters Fundraising Information Kit.
How we can help your organization:
- Quality Fundraising Products: Not only do quality fundraisers sell more easily, but they also create happy supporters and build the best reputation for your organization.
- Superior Support: We care about fundraising just as much as you do! Call or email us and we will happily guide you and support you throughout your fundraiser!
- High Profit! You are able to set your own price.
- Order Taker Fundraisers are simple to run!
- Your organization will receive 15 full color brochures; on the front will be the products and the back will contain your order form. (You are welcome to make more copies, you will need them!)
- Take orders from your family and friends. We do not recommend going door-to-door.
- Collect the funds up front from your supporters. Once they select their products, they pay you immediately. To facilitate the order, provide them with a receipt confirming what they ordered and approximately when they’ll receive the goods.
- Once the orders are in, send us your complete order; we will invoice you for half of what is owed; once paid, we will complete the orders
- Products are handmade so to be fair, give us 3-4 weeks to have everything completed.
- Pick up is in downtown Fayetteville at our Ya Nailed it with DBWoodcrafters shop.
- Now that you have raised all your money, your group is ready to fulfill your orders and enjoy your hard-earned profits.
- Ya Nailed IT! With DBWoodcrafters receives a check for half of what is owed at the end of the order-taking process and the remaining balance once all orders are fulfilled.
If each participant sold only 5 Products @ $45.00 each
=$125 PROFIT per participant!!
The biggest Fundraiser that schools and other organizations love is our JUMBO YARD DICE. I lower my price for non-profits; you choose your price point. We can help your organization raise more money, more easily. The great thing about Fundraising using our Yard Dice is that along with making money for your organization; the children that receive them learn hands on math. Every elementary school in Fayette County has a set in their learning room.
The order form provided includes orders for Yard Dice, Kid’s Stilts, Welcome Sign, Jumbo Jenga and Gorgeous, expandable wooden trivet.
Another Fundraiser is you can rent our Jumbo Wooden Games and have people play and donate towards your nonprofit. Or let’s talk and figure out the best products.
Use the “Contact Us” button above to request more information. And thank you for using local small businesses to help your organization.
REVIEW: This is why I do what I do.
“Dear Brenda and David,
Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated!”